Monday, September 21, 2009

Hey ya'll who actually do read my blog and are interested.... I'm back!!!  Its been quite sometimes since I've been able to blog.  Mostly because I didn't really have anything positive to talk about.  But now I do, there's a lot of new and exciting things going on in my life right now.  The biggest one is, that I have recently made the move to the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO.  I moved on complex and I'm currently a full time resident athlete at the OTC.  I came to the realization that if I'm going to train to become the best then I need to be where the best train.  I have everything at my fingertips to help me to become the best here at the OTC:  Training partners, facilities, trainers, cafeteria, coaches, weight room and staff, recovery center and most of all people around me that want to help me to succeed and reach my goals!!!
So besides training, I'm currently trying to get settled into my new home and still working on getting sponsors and a job.  Most of my expenses are taken care of while living on complex, with room and board and my meals taken care of.  But I'm working on getting some supplemental income and sponsorships that will allow me to travel the world wrestling international competition. 
My first fund raising idea is in the mix as of now.  I have a good friend in Denver who has designed my own t-shirt that I will be selling very soon.  I am going to put up some pictures of the shirt layout.  By buying my shirt, you will be helping me to fund my future competitions here in the U.S. and overseas.  I think I will be selling them for $20.  I hope to get them printed on some quality shirts so that they're comfortable to wear around and to workout in.  If your interested in buying a shirt just let me know via email.   
I promise that I will be blogging again soon....  
When one door closes another opens. But often we look so long so regretfully upon the closed door that we fail to see the one that has opened for us.
Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment