Friday, March 27, 2009

HI EVERYONE, WELCOME TO MY PAGE!!! This is officially my first blog ever, so bear with me.  I actually got some help from Athlete Services here at the Olympic Training Center on how to create my own home-page to better market myself and reach out to my followers.  My page will get better and better as I learn to add to new things to it.  So currently I am in Colorado Springs, CO at the Olympic Training Center from March 23-31st.  I feel this is a very crucial time in my training, this is the last hard, intense push i'll have in my training before i start to taper my training in preparation for the U.S. NATIONALS in LAS, VEGAS April 7-11.  So when from Colorado I travel back to Norman, Oklahoma where I am currently living, coaching and training.  From there I travel to U.S. Nationals with hopes of qualifying for the World Team Trials.  The new freestyle rankings just came out and currently I am sitting at the 8th spot on the Olympic Ladder for freestyle 84KG.  This is very important heading into U.S. Nationals.  Because I'm the 8th seed I will sit out the first day of competition.  The top 8 guys from the preliminary bracket from the first day of competition will enter the qualifying bracket with the other top 8 guys in the country to see who qualifies for the World Team Trials to be held in Council Bluffs, IA  May 30-31st.  Well that just a glimpse of what's going on in my training and upcoming events. Please come back soon!! 
"It is the Inspiration of the Olympic games that drives people not only to compete but to improve, and to bring lasting spiritual and moral benefits to the athlete and inspiration to those lucky enough to witness the athletic dedication." HERB ELLIOTT

2 comments:

  1. Hi David! I put the word out about this blog on www.ovathletics.com and www.jjhuddle.com

    troy fetty

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM SO PROUD OF YOU! =)

    YOUR GOING TO BE A SUPERSTAR!

    ReplyDelete